Thinker's Thoughts...

After a year-long hiatus, I've decided to bring this thing back to life. I'm looking for a few people who might be interested in contributing so that we can get a few different viewpoints on similar issues. On rare occasions people actually find a side to an issue even I haven't thought about! Anyone interested can feel free to shoot me an email and I'll set you up as a contributor.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Let's give this a shot.

I used to hate these blog things. But, I've started to read quite a few of them. Hopefully, this one will be successful as it is my first attempt.

4 Comments:

  • At 3/24/2006 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey thinker, this is cwm...check out your blog....where are your Bush links? ha ha...looks good, I will check in from time to time to keep ya honest...

     
  • At 3/24/2006 5:09 PM, Blogger Thinker said…

    Thanks for the input. I was gonna leave it where I'd be moderating the comments, but I thought that could go bad. I'm not big on censorship and that would make me a hypocrite.

     
  • At 3/24/2006 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wassup Thinkerbell!

     
  • At 4/18/2006 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your doing a good job keep it up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home