Thinker's Thoughts...

After a year-long hiatus, I've decided to bring this thing back to life. I'm looking for a few people who might be interested in contributing so that we can get a few different viewpoints on similar issues. On rare occasions people actually find a side to an issue even I haven't thought about! Anyone interested can feel free to shoot me an email and I'll set you up as a contributor.

Monday, August 08, 2016

I am The Walking Dead

I've had this thought in my head for a long time. A formless idea that I didn't know what to call.  It finally occurred to me.  I am the walking dead. Not in any supernatural Zombie Apocalypse sense.  It's a descriptor of my own. I'm alive.  I live.  I walk around.  I'm functional, to a degree, but I'm just waiting for life to take its course; I'm just going through the motions, waiting for it to end.  Now, don't get me wrong, I have a few driving forces that keep me from taking matters into my own hands. I have my fiance, who, despite her faults is the best girl I could ever ask for.  I have my son, Logan, who is just the greatest 1 year old ever to have lived. I have my kinda-sorta step-daughter who I love as my own child. She's a great, great kid. As good a girl as anyone could anyone could ever ask for. And then there's Thor, my eldest son.  His mother hasn't let me see him in nearly 4 years, but I will have him back one day.  This blog is to document my own personal hell that nobody knows about. This is about the monster behind the mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home