Thinker's Thoughts...

After a year-long hiatus, I've decided to bring this thing back to life. I'm looking for a few people who might be interested in contributing so that we can get a few different viewpoints on similar issues. On rare occasions people actually find a side to an issue even I haven't thought about! Anyone interested can feel free to shoot me an email and I'll set you up as a contributor.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I got this from Drudge. Funny stuff.

PENN HAS TORTURE DOLL






Hollywood activist SEAN PENN has a plastic doll of conservative US columnist ANN COULTER that he likes to abuse when angry. The Oscar-winner actor has hated Coulter ever since she blacklisted his director father LEO PENN in her book TREASON. And he takes out his frustrations with Coulter, who is a best-selling author, lawyer and television pundit, on the Barble-like doll. In an interview with The New Yorker magazine, Penn reveals, "We violate her. There are cigarette burns in some funny places. She's a pure snake-oil salesman. She doesn't believe a word she says."


My question is, "Where can I get one?" Actually, I have another one. Does anyone else think Coulter is a man? The adams apple never lies...

2 Comments:

  • At 4/18/2006 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Coulter is a man...still doing drugs...hehe...you find some of the greatest stuff and have one of the most intelligent and fascinating minds. You keep me on my toes and generally with your particularly slant to life, keep me laughing a lot, as well.

     
  • At 4/18/2006 12:59 PM, Blogger Thinker said…

    Thank you! I really appreciate that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home