Thinker's Thoughts...

After a year-long hiatus, I've decided to bring this thing back to life. I'm looking for a few people who might be interested in contributing so that we can get a few different viewpoints on similar issues. On rare occasions people actually find a side to an issue even I haven't thought about! Anyone interested can feel free to shoot me an email and I'll set you up as a contributor.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Taking things to far...

Scientist Tests Husband's Underwear For DNA
Scientist Finds Husband Cheated; She's Being Investigated


LANSING, Mich. -- A state forensics scientist who tested her husband's underwear for DNA to find out if he was having sex with another woman is being investigated.

Michigan State Police want to determine if Ann Chamberlain-Gordon violated policies banning the use of state equipment for personal reasons.

She testified in her divorce hearing that she ran the test last September on the underwear of Charles Gordon Jr.

She said she found the DNA of another woman.

At a separate hearing, Chamberlain-Gordon said she ran the test on her own time with expired chemicals that were set to be thrown away.

A request for comment was left with her Thursday.

State police expect to decide by next week if disciplinary action should be taken. Chamberlain-Gordon's duties at the Lansing lab have not been restricted.

http://www.wftv.com/news/13628100/detail.html

I have to admit that this woman was pretty clever BUT I also have to add that if I had to go through the trouble of DNA testing on underwear I wouldn't be with the guy anyway. Women are so strange. We put up with way to much.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home