Thinker's Thoughts...

After a year-long hiatus, I've decided to bring this thing back to life. I'm looking for a few people who might be interested in contributing so that we can get a few different viewpoints on similar issues. On rare occasions people actually find a side to an issue even I haven't thought about! Anyone interested can feel free to shoot me an email and I'll set you up as a contributor.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Well folks, it's been awhile. I had all but forgotten about this old thing until last night. I was reminiscing about my short-lived blogging career and realized I write some pretty good stuff! I guess when you're as used to excellence as I am, it becomes routine. But I also shared this with a friend of mine who was rather impressed as well. Since I love hearing about how great I am, I decided to dust this puppy off and dazzle you all with more of Thinker's Thoughts.

And Davetard/Pfrancis, since I know you're going to stalk me, I welcome you with a gift...


2 Comments:

  • At 7/04/2007 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey dude, Y here. I've left a few messages for you over time on YIM. Give me a shout there or e-mail me at acefridley@juno.com.

     
  • At 7/06/2007 8:48 AM, Blogger Sippy said…

    I can think of a few people I'd like to bestow that gift upon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home