Thinker's Thoughts...

After a year-long hiatus, I've decided to bring this thing back to life. I'm looking for a few people who might be interested in contributing so that we can get a few different viewpoints on similar issues. On rare occasions people actually find a side to an issue even I haven't thought about! Anyone interested can feel free to shoot me an email and I'll set you up as a contributor.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Welcome!!!

Ladies and Gentleman we have a new contributor! umbecast has posted to the blog and I hope to keep her posting more. She is a very dear friend of mine and one of the smartest people I know! (Even if she can't beat me at anything whatsoever! :P

Show your appreciation and let her know what you guys think!

1 Comments:

  • At 7/07/2007 7:49 PM, Blogger umbecast said…

    Awwww!!! I don't know whether to be honored, or to slaughter you with my sharp vocabulary...lol

    Thank you for the um....whats the word....welcome!! HaHa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home