Thinker's Thoughts...

After a year-long hiatus, I've decided to bring this thing back to life. I'm looking for a few people who might be interested in contributing so that we can get a few different viewpoints on similar issues. On rare occasions people actually find a side to an issue even I haven't thought about! Anyone interested can feel free to shoot me an email and I'll set you up as a contributor.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Random Revelations

1.  All people truly believe that deep down, they're good.  They're not. That's just ego. There are good people. There are bad people. There are a whole lot of people that are neither.

2.  Nobody really cares about your problems or what's going on in your life.  If things are going well, nobody is truly happy for you. If they have any feelings at all on the matter, it's envy.

3.  I'm not gonna live to see 40. The monster is becoming more insistent on removing the mask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home